Quality & Complaint Policies
Consumer Information Disclosure
Student Code of Conduct:
By enrolling at the Institution by signing the enrollment agreement, students accept responsibility for compliance will all university’s code of conduct. Strict disciplinary action will be taken if the students commit or attempt to commit the following misconduct:
- Academic Dishonesty and integrity are core values of the Institution and if the faculty or staff finds that even one incident of academic dishonesty may merit expulsion. Both students and faculty are jointly responsible for maintaining academic standards and integrity. Academic dishonesty includes plagiarism, cheating and forging.
- Misusing university resources including using identification of another student, accessing records that they are not supposed to access, sending abusive messages, violating copyright laws and unauthorized entry into the university building
- Threat to any person’s mental or physical health including physical violence, sexual misconduct and sexual harassment
- Discrimination and retaliation.
- Violation any university policy