To provide students worldwide with competency-based, multi‐modal, technology-enabled higher education that can empower them to achieve their professional goals.
To emerge as a premier institution that provides affordable electronically delivered industry relevant degree programs that imparts a combination of domain skills, business acumen and entrepreneurial traits to students worldwide through industry participation and address differing student learning styles, needs, and preferences.
The following are the long-term goals of the institution driven by the vision statement.
- To prepare students to be successful professionals in their field of choice through industry exposure
- To provide a high quality and cost-effective online degree program for students who desire an alternative to traditional institutions for a higher education
- To adopt a competency-based education model that helps students build skills and abilities that are essential to becoming competent professionals
- Continuously leverage evolving technology to ensure effective content delivery
- Remain cost effective as progress is made at University of Pasadena
- Focus on maintaining industry relevance both in curricula and delivery
- Design and develop systems and solutions to solve real world problems in their respective field.
- Take on significant management responsibilities within a short span of their career.
- Use latest tools and technologies available in their respective field of choice to improve their execution.
- Develop the ability to become a lifelong learner.
- Start their career in a corporation that requires skills in their respective field, or become an entrepreneur.