Student Code of Conduct
By enrolling at the Institution by signing the enrollment agreement, students accept responsibility for compliance with all university’s code of conduct. Strict disciplinary action will be taken if the students commit or attempt to commit the following misconduct:
- Academic honesty and integrity are core values of the Institution.If the faculty or staff finds that even one incident of academic dishonesty may merit expulsion. Both students and faculty are jointly responsible for maintaining academic standards and integrity. Academic dishonesty includes plagiarism, cheating and forging.
- Misusing university resources including using identification of another student, accessing records that they are not supposed to access, sending abusive messages, violating copyright laws and unauthorized entry into the university
- Threat to any person’s mental or physical health including physical violence, sexual misconduct and sexual harassment
- Discrimination and retaliation.
- Violation any university policy